Thursday, September 16, 2010

School Days

You know those days where the weather is perfect, your workload is moderate, and you just can't bring yourself to sit inside and read? I had one of those days on Wednesday. I was walking through the courtyard between the Lee Library and the JFSB and the echo circles looked so inviting! So I decided instead of entering the library to read and freeze (its so cold in there all the time!) I opted for some shady grass, warm but not hot sunshine, and a very light breeze :) No better way to read about some crazy Greek/Roman goddesses!
After Tyson got out of class I persuaded him to join me on the grass for some reading. As you can tell it was a little bright for him!


We had an awesome time doing a mixture of reading and people watching. And talking to Jon on speaker phone- he always brightens our day and makes us laugh :) We also had a semi tickle war, but had to be careful, some people just don't like PDA....even if you are married and are totally allowed to do such things as show affection to your spouse haha

I'm really hoping this weather lasts in time for mult
iple trips up the canyon to look at the leaves changing colors, and maybe eat a peach or two :)

P.S. Dana, that
beautiful girl is getting MARRIED tomorrow!!! Congrats to her, she and Tanner are going to be the cutest couple with the cutest apt! Love those guys :) I'll try and get some pictures of her up after the wedding :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Mostly because I remember lots of times sitting by the echo circles with you :) And you can tell people who are PDAophobic to just keep walking cause you and Ty are the cutest ever! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa, can I just say, I Love you and miss you!!! I'm glad you finally updated your blog!

    ReplyDelete